Looking for ways to spruce up the exterior of your house for the summer? Read along for some tips on how to take your outdoor living to the next level.
- Keep Your Lawn Green
- Lawn maintenance demands can be a complete buzzkill during your relaxing summer months. Over time, your soil naturally loses many of the important nutrients it needs to survive. Apply fertilizer to your lawn to replace and replenish the essentials your lawn needs to grow.
- Sharpen Your Lawnmower Blade
- One of the best things you can do for your lawn is to give your lawnmower a well-deserved tune-up. Ensure your mower does its job correctly by sharpening the blade every month or so during the season.
- Upgrade Your Mulch
- Winter mulch often blows away from the bed. Pull old mulch away from the base of trunks and stems to leave room for new mulch. Rake the blown away mulch back to its home, and spread fresh mulch to replenish the old. Don’t know how? Don’t have time? Outdoor Escapes of New England is the place to call for all of your mulch needs.
- Make Room for New Life to Grow
- This is the perfect time to trim out anything limiting the room for trees and flowers to bloom. Call Mike’s Professional Tree Service, where no job is too big or too small. Tree removal? Stump grinding? Land clearing? Firewood? Mike’s Professional Tree Service is the way to go.
- Enhance Your Driveway
- Your driveway should look as beautiful as your freshly washed car parked in it. Check out Classic Seal Coating and Paving to take care of all of your pavement maintenance. Their rubberized coal tar emulsion sealer counteracts the destructive forces of oxidation, moisture, and outside chemical accumulations.
Ensure your exterior is in tip-top shape with a little hard work and some help from local professionals!
Mikes Professional Tree Services
17 Reservoir Road
Coventry, RI 02816
Classic Seal Coating and Paving
15 Industrial Ln
Johnston, RI 02919
Outdoor Escapes of New England
112 Old Pocasset Lane
Johnston, RI 02919